- Information Center
- K-SURE News
- Date : 2023.04.11
- Views : 513
- Commemorating the First Grade Rating in the Integrity Perception Index Last Year & Reaffirming its Commitment to Anti-Corruption/Integrity
- A Joint Reading of the Ethics Charter by Management & Labor. All K-SURE Employees Participating in Distributing Integrity-themed Snow White Rice Cakes
■ The Korea Trade Insurance Corporation (“K-SURE”) has announced that it held an “Anti-Corruption and Integrity Commitment Day,” event on Tuesday at its headquater in Jongno-gu, Seoul, with both management and labor representatives (Chairman & President Inho Lee/ Labor Union President Yeonsu Lee) in attendance.
○ This event was held to celebrate the achievement of obtaining the first grade rating in the Integrity Perception Index in the Comprehensive Integrity Evaluation conducted by Anti-Corruption & Civil Rights Commission in 2022 and to strengthen the employees’ willingness to practice ethical management continuously.
○ This celebration involves activities with participation of all employees including 1) a joint reading of the ethics charter by management and labor, 2) distributing integrity-themed snow white rice cake on the way to work, 3) sending out a CEO’s integrity letter, and 4) carrying out a self-assessment on workplace bullying prevention.
■ In addition to the achievement in the Integrity Perception Index in the Comprehensive Integrity Evaluation conducted by Anti-Corruption & Civil Rights Commission in 2022, K-SURE has been recognized for its efforts to promote a culture of integrity, including winning the “UNGC Anti-Corruption Award” for two consecutive years as the only policy financial institution.
* The United Nations Global Compact Korea (affiliated organization of the UN) and the Korea
Sustainability Investing Forum jointly organize the Global Anti-Corruption Project, which has been selecting and awarding outstanding anti-corruption companies since 2021.
○ K-SURE has strengthened internal control systems in key areas such as accounting, information security, and risk management in order to establish a system-based ethical management environment. Moreover, ethical management guidelines that comply with international standards such as the “Anti-Bribery Management System International Certification (ISO 370001), and OECD Anti-Bribery Convention.”have been introduced into the company bylaws.
○ Furthermore, K-SURE operates a monthly employee participation-based education program called “K-SURE Monthly Integrity Mission,“ which includes fun and engaging integrity activities like “Integrity Crossward Puzzles” and “Praise for Ethical Management,” to foster the growth of employees’ integrity awareness.
■ Prior to the event, Mr. Yeonsu Lee, President of K-SURE Labor Union, expressed,“I deeply appreciate the first grade rating result in integrity perception that our employees have achieved together. I will also take the lead in listening to even the smallest voices and addressing the areas where improvements are needed to ensure a cleaner future down the road.”
■ Mr. Inho Lee, Chairman and President of K-SURE, commented,“As the role of trade insurance in driving exports becomes increasingly significant, K-SURE’s standard for ethical management is also rising.
○ He also added, “With an uncompromising commitment to integrity, we will continue to step forward for expanding our exports and growing into a public institution that is even more trusted by our customers and the public.”
Mr. Inho Lee, Chairman and President of K-SURE (left) and Mr. Yeonsu Lee, Chairman of Labor Union (right) are distributing integrity-themed snow white rice cakes to K-SURE employees on the 11th at its headquater in Jongno-gu, Seoul as part of Anti-Corruption & Integrity Commitment Day Event.
K-SURE, Joining Hands with KMI to Cultivate a “Healthy Local Community”
- next post
- No next article.
- Point of Contact : Public Relations Department