Export Credit Guarantee (Comprehensive Negotiation)
Overview of Scheme
- When a small- and medium-sized exporter receives a loan in foreign currency from a bank based on export fulfillment documents, but fails to repay the loan upon maturity, K-SURE compensates the bank for losses.
- Export credit guarantee (comprehensive negotiaton) is not subject to importer limitations. Small- and medium-sized exporters can receive loans for all importers using one export credit guarantee (comprehensive negotiaton) issued.
- In principle, the loan is provided for export transactions subject to customs clearance, and the loan period is within 180 days.
- However, for companies with high credit ratings as determined by K-SURE, loans for export transactions not subject to customs clearance are also permitted within the validity of the guarantee concerned.
(If the credit rating has decreased at the review for re-guarantee issuance upon expiration of the previous guarantee period, use of the product for export transactions not subject to customs clearance may be limited.)
- Point of Contact : Business Coordination Department